USA: Oxford Industries Declares Quarterly Dividend
The board of directors of Oxford Industries, Inc (NYSE: OXM) today declared a cash dividend of $.21 per share on Common Stock payable December 2, 2000 to stockholders of record on November 15, 2000. This is the 162nd consecutive quarterly cash dividend since Oxford became publicly-owned in 1960.Oxford Industries, Inc is a diversified international manufacturer and wholesale marketer of branded and private label apparel for men, women and children. With manufacturing and sourcing operations in over 40 countries around the globe, Oxford provides retailers and consumers with a wide variety of apparel products and services to suit their individual needs. Major licensed brands include Tommy Hilfiger®, Nautica®, and Robert Stock®. Oxford's private label customers are found in every major channel of distribution including national chains, specialty catalogs, mass merchandisers, department stores, specialty stores and Internet retailers. The company's stock has traded on the NYSE since 1964 under the symbol OXM.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores