USA: Oxford Industries Declares Quarterly Dividend
The board of directors of Oxford Industries, Inc (NYSE: OXM) today declared a cash dividend of $.21 per share on Common Stock payable December 2, 2000 to stockholders of record on November 15, 2000. This is the 162nd consecutive quarterly cash dividend since Oxford became publicly-owned in 1960.Oxford Industries, Inc is a diversified international manufacturer and wholesale marketer of branded and private label apparel for men, women and children. With manufacturing and sourcing operations in over 40 countries around the globe, Oxford provides retailers and consumers with a wide variety of apparel products and services to suit their individual needs. Major licensed brands include Tommy Hilfiger®, Nautica®, and Robert Stock®. Oxford's private label customers are found in every major channel of distribution including national chains, specialty catalogs, mass merchandisers, department stores, specialty stores and Internet retailers. The company's stock has traded on the NYSE since 1964 under the symbol OXM.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective