USA: Oxford Industries Declares Quarterly Dividend
The board of directors of Oxford Industries, Inc (NYSE: OXM) today declared a cash dividend of $.21 per share on Common Stock payable December 2, 2000 to stockholders of record on November 15, 2000. This is the 162nd consecutive quarterly cash dividend since Oxford became publicly-owned in 1960.Oxford Industries, Inc is a diversified international manufacturer and wholesale marketer of branded and private label apparel for men, women and children. With manufacturing and sourcing operations in over 40 countries around the globe, Oxford provides retailers and consumers with a wide variety of apparel products and services to suit their individual needs. Major licensed brands include Tommy Hilfiger®, Nautica®, and Robert Stock®. Oxford's private label customers are found in every major channel of distribution including national chains, specialty catalogs, mass merchandisers, department stores, specialty stores and Internet retailers. The company's stock has traded on the NYSE since 1964 under the symbol OXM.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts