USA: Oxford Industries Declares Quarterly Dividend
The board of directors of Oxford Industries, Inc (NYSE: OXM) today declared a cash dividend of $.21 per share on Common Stock payable December 2, 2000 to stockholders of record on November 15, 2000. This is the 162nd consecutive quarterly cash dividend since Oxford became publicly-owned in 1960.Oxford Industries, Inc is a diversified international manufacturer and wholesale marketer of branded and private label apparel for men, women and children. With manufacturing and sourcing operations in over 40 countries around the globe, Oxford provides retailers and consumers with a wide variety of apparel products and services to suit their individual needs. Major licensed brands include Tommy Hilfiger®, Nautica®, and Robert Stock®. Oxford's private label customers are found in every major channel of distribution including national chains, specialty catalogs, mass merchandisers, department stores, specialty stores and Internet retailers. The company's stock has traded on the NYSE since 1964 under the symbol OXM.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, HanesBrands
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020