USA: Oxford Industries Declares Quarterly Dividend
The board of directors of Oxford Industries, Inc (NYSE: OXM) today declared a cash dividend of $.21 per share on Common Stock payable December 2, 2000 to stockholders of record on November 15, 2000. This is the 162nd consecutive quarterly cash dividend since Oxford became publicly-owned in 1960.Oxford Industries, Inc is a diversified international manufacturer and wholesale marketer of branded and private label apparel for men, women and children. With manufacturing and sourcing operations in over 40 countries around the globe, Oxford provides retailers and consumers with a wide variety of apparel products and services to suit their individual needs. Major licensed brands include Tommy Hilfiger®, Nautica®, and Robert Stock®. Oxford's private label customers are found in every major channel of distribution including national chains, specialty catalogs, mass merchandisers, department stores, specialty stores and Internet retailers. The company's stock has traded on the NYSE since 1964 under the symbol OXM.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022