US: Oxford Industries lowers Q4 & FY guidance
Oxford Industries, the owner of the Tommy Bahama and Lilly Pulitzer brands, has lowered its guidance for the fourth quarter and full-year.
In a trading update, the company said it expects adjusted earnings per share for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2013 to be in a range of US$0.83-$0.88 on net sales of around $250m. This compares to previous guidance of $0.98-$1.13 on net sales of $255-$265m.
CEO Thomas Chubb said: "While we were able to generate strong top and bottom line year over year growth during the fourth quarter, results ultimately fell short of our expectations.
For the full year, EPS is expected to be in a range of $2.75-$2.80 on net sales of around $917m. This compares to previous guidance of $2.90-$3.05 on net sales of $922-$932m.
Despite the lower guidance, Chubb added: "We remain as confident as ever in our strategy and believe the investments we have made in 2013 and will continue to make in 2014 in our lifestyle brands will deliver long-term value to our shareholders."
For fiscal 2014, the company expects full-year net sales to grow between 7%-9%, and adjusted earnings per share to increase between 9% and 14%.
Oxford Industries, the owner of the Tommy Bahama and Lilly Pulitzer brands, has booked an increase in first-quarter earnings and reaffirmed its guidance for the full year....
Abstract About Children’s and Infant Wear Children's wear refers to clothing for children aged between 0 months to 10 years. It includes apparel such as outerwear, underwear, nightwear, socks and t...
Supply chain and operations specialist Jeff Streader has been named global chief operating officer (COO) of action sports and surfwear brand Billabong....
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Children's Wear in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Boys Wear, Girls Wear, and Infants & Toddlers Wear. The report provides separate compre...
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Gap impressed with supply chain improvements
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- Hazardous chemical removal a key industry issue
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Cambodia garment industry hit with fresh strikes
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- Hong Kong's Li & Fung reports "solid" H1
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Opportunities and Applications for Digital Textile Printing