USA: Oxford Industries Signs Up For Supply Chain Software
Oxford Industries, the apparel manufacturer and wholesaler, is extending its use of Manugistics NetWORKS(TM) to cover the entire supply chain. Oxford previously selected Manugistics apparel and textile solutions. The additional Manugistics solutions will power automatic replenishment processes to improve the flow of Oxford's products, reduce inefficiencies, and improve in-stock positions on the store shelf. Using proven optimisation algorithms and model stock strategies, the solutions will help ensure that the consumers' choice is always available at the point of sale. In addition, exception-management capabilities will give Oxford early warning of potential supply chain problems and suggest possible resolutions to those problems.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022