USA: Oxford Industries Signs Up For Supply Chain Software
Oxford Industries, the apparel manufacturer and wholesaler, is extending its use of Manugistics NetWORKS(TM) to cover the entire supply chain. Oxford previously selected Manugistics apparel and textile solutions. The additional Manugistics solutions will power automatic replenishment processes to improve the flow of Oxford's products, reduce inefficiencies, and improve in-stock positions on the store shelf. Using proven optimisation algorithms and model stock strategies, the solutions will help ensure that the consumers' choice is always available at the point of sale. In addition, exception-management capabilities will give Oxford early warning of potential supply chain problems and suggest possible resolutions to those problems.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022