USA: Oxford Industries Signs Up For Supply Chain Software
Oxford Industries, the apparel manufacturer and wholesaler, is extending its use of Manugistics NetWORKS(TM) to cover the entire supply chain. Oxford previously selected Manugistics apparel and textile solutions. The additional Manugistics solutions will power automatic replenishment processes to improve the flow of Oxford's products, reduce inefficiencies, and improve in-stock positions on the store shelf. Using proven optimisation algorithms and model stock strategies, the solutions will help ensure that the consumers' choice is always available at the point of sale. In addition, exception-management capabilities will give Oxford early warning of potential supply chain problems and suggest possible resolutions to those problems.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020