USA: Oxford Industries Signs Up For Supply Chain Software
Oxford Industries, the apparel manufacturer and wholesaler, is extending its use of Manugistics NetWORKS(TM) to cover the entire supply chain. Oxford previously selected Manugistics apparel and textile solutions. The additional Manugistics solutions will power automatic replenishment processes to improve the flow of Oxford's products, reduce inefficiencies, and improve in-stock positions on the store shelf. Using proven optimisation algorithms and model stock strategies, the solutions will help ensure that the consumers' choice is always available at the point of sale. In addition, exception-management capabilities will give Oxford early warning of potential supply chain problems and suggest possible resolutions to those problems.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Sustainable fashion app to help shopping decisions
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing