USA: Oxford Industries Signs Up For Supply Chain Software
Oxford Industries, the apparel manufacturer and wholesaler, is extending its use of Manugistics NetWORKS(TM) to cover the entire supply chain. Oxford previously selected Manugistics apparel and textile solutions. The additional Manugistics solutions will power automatic replenishment processes to improve the flow of Oxford's products, reduce inefficiencies, and improve in-stock positions on the store shelf. Using proven optimisation algorithms and model stock strategies, the solutions will help ensure that the consumers' choice is always available at the point of sale. In addition, exception-management capabilities will give Oxford early warning of potential supply chain problems and suggest possible resolutions to those problems.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth