USA: Oxford Shirts Makes Changes At The Top
Oxford Industries, Inc (NYSE: OXM) announced today the promotion of Frank Sahagian to president of the Oxford Shirt Group after Robert C. Skinner's appointment as chief of Kellwood menswear.Formerly president of OxSport, Sahagian will be responsible for a newly configured shirt group consisting of OxSport, Ely & Walker, Oxford Shirtings and Tommy Hilfiger dress shirts. Chuck Sakmann has been promoted to president of a newly created Oxford Golf Group consisting of Tommy Hilfiger Golf and Izod Club Golf. Dave Leveille has been promoted to president of Tommy Hilfiger Golf replacing Sakmann.Commenting on the changes, J. Hicks Lanier, Oxford Industries' chairman, said: "We are fortunate to have talented people such as Frank, Chuck and Dave to step up to fill these important positions. We believe this new organizational structure will make our shirt and golf groups more responsive and focused."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts