USA: Oxford Shirts Makes Changes At The Top
Oxford Industries, Inc (NYSE: OXM) announced today the promotion of Frank Sahagian to president of the Oxford Shirt Group after Robert C. Skinner's appointment as chief of Kellwood menswear.Formerly president of OxSport, Sahagian will be responsible for a newly configured shirt group consisting of OxSport, Ely & Walker, Oxford Shirtings and Tommy Hilfiger dress shirts. Chuck Sakmann has been promoted to president of a newly created Oxford Golf Group consisting of Tommy Hilfiger Golf and Izod Club Golf. Dave Leveille has been promoted to president of Tommy Hilfiger Golf replacing Sakmann.Commenting on the changes, J. Hicks Lanier, Oxford Industries' chairman, said: "We are fortunate to have talented people such as Frank, Chuck and Dave to step up to fill these important positions. We believe this new organizational structure will make our shirt and golf groups more responsive and focused."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack