USA: Oxford Shirts Makes Changes At The Top
Oxford Industries, Inc (NYSE: OXM) announced today the promotion of Frank Sahagian to president of the Oxford Shirt Group after Robert C. Skinner's appointment as chief of Kellwood menswear.Formerly president of OxSport, Sahagian will be responsible for a newly configured shirt group consisting of OxSport, Ely & Walker, Oxford Shirtings and Tommy Hilfiger dress shirts. Chuck Sakmann has been promoted to president of a newly created Oxford Golf Group consisting of Tommy Hilfiger Golf and Izod Club Golf. Dave Leveille has been promoted to president of Tommy Hilfiger Golf replacing Sakmann.Commenting on the changes, J. Hicks Lanier, Oxford Industries' chairman, said: "We are fortunate to have talented people such as Frank, Chuck and Dave to step up to fill these important positions. We believe this new organizational structure will make our shirt and golf groups more responsive and focused."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – J Crew, Perry Ellis
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective