USA: Oxford Shirts Makes Changes At The Top
Oxford Industries, Inc (NYSE: OXM) announced today the promotion of Frank Sahagian to president of the Oxford Shirt Group after Robert C. Skinner's appointment as chief of Kellwood menswear.Formerly president of OxSport, Sahagian will be responsible for a newly configured shirt group consisting of OxSport, Ely & Walker, Oxford Shirtings and Tommy Hilfiger dress shirts. Chuck Sakmann has been promoted to president of a newly created Oxford Golf Group consisting of Tommy Hilfiger Golf and Izod Club Golf. Dave Leveille has been promoted to president of Tommy Hilfiger Golf replacing Sakmann.Commenting on the changes, J. Hicks Lanier, Oxford Industries' chairman, said: "We are fortunate to have talented people such as Frank, Chuck and Dave to step up to fill these important positions. We believe this new organizational structure will make our shirt and golf groups more responsive and focused."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022