BULGARIA: Oxylane to open first Decathlon store
Oxylane, which owns the Decathlon sportswear brand, is to open its first store in Bulgaria next year.
The 3,000 sq mt Decathlon store in Sofia will open in September 2013. The store will be wholly-owned by the retailer.
Aleksandra Kostova, development manager for Decathlon in Bulgaria, the company aims "to create and make the pleasure and benefits of sport accessible to all in Bulgaria".
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective