USA: Ozark Appoints DSI Sales Agent For North America
Ozark Systems has appointed Diversified Systems Inc (DSI) of Greenville, South Carolina, as its exclusive sales agent for the North American textile market, the company announced last week. DSI will provide sales and service support for the complete range of Ozark colorant and chemical dispensing equipment for dyers, printers and finishers in all textile sectors such as woven fabrics, knitted goods, and technical textiles.Ozark's computerised dispensing units use state-of-the-art gravimetric and volumetric technology, according to the end-user's specific application. The patented Ozark multi-stage dispense valves ensure compliance with the highest standards.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective