AUSTRALIA: PacDun Sells Off Clothing And Footwear Division
Industrial giant Pacific Dunlop has sold its Pacific Brands clothing and footwear business to a private investment consortium for A$730 million. PacDun said the sale of the consumer division to CVC Asia Pacific and Catalyst Investment managers was in excess of book value for the assets and that depending on its performance this financial year, it may also get a bonus of up to $10 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth