AUSTRALIA: PacDun Stays Silent On Bidder Dropout Reports
Pacific Dunlop Ltd is remaining tight-lipped on reports that a member of one of the syndicates bidding for its Pacific Brands clothing and footwear division has dropped out of the running. The private investment group Pacific Equity Partners is reported to have withdrawn from a consortium that includes CVC Capital Partners and Catalyst Investment Mangers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores