AUSTRALIA: Pacific Brands Sale "On Schedule"
Australian industrial conglomerate Pacific Dunlop Ltd is hoping to offload its clothing business in the next few months following last week's sale of its auto-parts distribution unit The Melbourne-based group, which has undertaken an extensive asset sell-off in the past two years, says the sale of its Pacific Brands division is a priority.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"