USA: Pacific Coast Apparel To Merge With YMLA Clothing
Pacific Coast Apparel Company, Inc has revealed that it has signed a letter of intent to merge with YMLA Clothing of Los Angeles. Clothing manufacturer YMLA boasts customers such as Blommingdales, Macy's and Nordstronm and the merger would provide the company with expansion routes into Mexico, Canada and Latin America through Pacific Coast Apparel's Aca-Joe brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores