NEW ZEALAND: Pacific Retail Confirms Bendon Takeover Bid
Leading lingerie manufacturer and takeover target, Bendon Group Ltd, has been told by electronics and appliance giant Pacific Retail Group Ltd that it plans to proceed with its NZ$1.90 a share takeover bid. "After giving notice of our intention to bid, we have carried out due diligence on Bendon Group. This, together with advice from our adviser, JB Were, has confirmed our view that NZ$1.90 per share is a fair and reasonable price," said Pacific Retail chief executive Peter Halkett.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective