NEW ZEALAND: Pacific Retail Confirms Bendon Takeover Bid
Leading lingerie manufacturer and takeover target, Bendon Group Ltd, has been told by electronics and appliance giant Pacific Retail Group Ltd that it plans to proceed with its NZ$1.90 a share takeover bid. "After giving notice of our intention to bid, we have carried out due diligence on Bendon Group. This, together with advice from our adviser, JB Were, has confirmed our view that NZ$1.90 per share is a fair and reasonable price," said Pacific Retail chief executive Peter Halkett.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack