NEW ZEALAND: Pacific Retail Confirms Bendon Takeover Bid
Leading lingerie manufacturer and takeover target, Bendon Group Ltd, has been told by electronics and appliance giant Pacific Retail Group Ltd that it plans to proceed with its NZ$1.90 a share takeover bid. "After giving notice of our intention to bid, we have carried out due diligence on Bendon Group. This, together with advice from our adviser, JB Were, has confirmed our view that NZ$1.90 per share is a fair and reasonable price," said Pacific Retail chief executive Peter Halkett.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020