USA: Pacific Safety Products To Buy Competitor
Pacific Safety Products Inc (PSP:CDNX) announced today that it has signed a letter of intent to acquire all outstanding shares of Aegis Engineered Textile Products Inc (Aegis). At this time, discussions are continuing to complete the acquisition by August 31, 2000.Aegis' annual revenues for the year ended December 31, 1999 were approximately $4,000,000 and it currently employs 60 workers at the Arnprior facility.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores