US: Pacific Sunwear promotes VP of men's merchandising
Teen sportswear retailer Pacific Sunwear of California has promoted Alfred Chang to vice president of men's merchandising and design.
He succeeds senior vice president of men's merchandising Charlie Mescher, who has resigned.
Chang, who has been with the company since 2006, most recently served as vice president of men's merchandising.
"Alfred is a strong merchant and one of our rising talents, with a deep passion for brands, fashion and California Lifestyle," said Gary Schoenfeld, president and CEO.
"Brands are once again the cornerstone of our men's business. I look forward to working closely with Alfred and the rest of our men's team to further PacSun's brand relationships and continue to build upon our 30-year heritage."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
A record 247m shoppers visited US stores and websites over Black Friday weekend, up from 226m last year, according to the National Retail Federation (NRF). ...
Surfwear and sportswear retailer Pacific Sunwear of California has teamed up with fashion designers Kendall and Kylie Jenner to launch a collection of women's clothing....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective