USA: Pacific Sunwear Reports Q2 Earnings of $7.4m
Pacific Sunwear of California Inc (Nasdaq:PSUN) Monday reported that net income for the second quarter of fiscal 2000 was $7.4m, or, $.23 per share, basic and diluted, compared with $7.3m, or $.24 per share, basic, and $.23 per share, diluted, for the second quarter of fiscal 1999. Sales for the second quarter of fiscal 2000 were $132.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores