USA: Pacific Trail Purchases Moonstone and Roffe Brands
To complement the company's current performance brands and collections, Pacific Trail, Inc, a leader in recreational outerwear and accessories, today announced that it is acquiring Moonstone and Roffe from The Gerry Group. "We are thrilled to be acquiring two quality performance brands that provide us with higher-end, more technical products for the specialty outdoor and ski channels," said Gary Hansen, president and chief operating officer of Pacific Trail. "Moonstone and Roffe fit within our long-term business strategy and allow us to satisfy an entire spectrum of performance needs with a broad assortment of technical, outdoor products in the high to moderate price range."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Hong Kong's Winds Group to open Haiti factory
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022