USA: Pacific Trail Purchases Moonstone and Roffe Brands
To complement the company's current performance brands and collections, Pacific Trail, Inc, a leader in recreational outerwear and accessories, today announced that it is acquiring Moonstone and Roffe from The Gerry Group. "We are thrilled to be acquiring two quality performance brands that provide us with higher-end, more technical products for the specialty outdoor and ski channels," said Gary Hansen, president and chief operating officer of Pacific Trail. "Moonstone and Roffe fit within our long-term business strategy and allow us to satisfy an entire spectrum of performance needs with a broad assortment of technical, outdoor products in the high to moderate price range."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing