USA: PacSun August Sales Soar 25 Per Cent
Apparel chain Pacific Sunwear of California Inc on Thursday posted a 12.9 per cent jump in August same-store sales and revealed a 25.8 per cent surge in total sales to $110.2 million from $87.6m in 2001. The company said same-store sales rose 13.1 per cent at its key PacSun chain and 10.3 per cent in the company's smaller d.e.m.o. division.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"