USA: PacSun Hires d.e.m.o Division President
Casualwear retailer Pacific Sunwear of California Inc on Tuesday announced it has hired Lou Ann Bett as division president of d.e.m.o.
Bett, who takes up the post on 1 May, will be responsible for all merchandising, design, marketing, and planning functions of the d.e.m.o. division.
She will report to Tim Harmon, the company's president and chief merchandising officer.
Bett comes to d.e.m.o. with 21 years of retail and apparel experience. From April 2001 to February of 2005, Bett worked for the Limited Corp serving as VP/general merchandising manager of Express Women's and most recently as VP/general merchandise manager of Express Men's.
Prior to that she worked from 1987 to 2001 in roles of increased responsibility for the Express division with positions as a buyer, senior buyer, and VP/merchandise manager.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Outdoor sports lifestyle company Quiksilver has appointed three new members to its board of directors....
Specialty retailer Pacific Sunwear of California has enjoyed a 20 per cent third-quarter profit jump, boosted by good sales of surf-inspired lines and a higher gross margin....
Teens' and young adults' retailer Pacific Sunwear of California Inc has named Wendy Burden as chief operating officer....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' August sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Casual apparel retailer Pacific Sunwear of California Inc says its second-quarter 2005 net income increased 21 per cent, reflecting better sales and a rise in operating margin....
Casual apparel retailer Pacific Sunwear of California Inc has announced the retirement of president and chief merchandising officer Tim Harmon, and has also named Reenie Benziger to the position of ex...
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' May sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Specialty retailer Pacific Sunwear of California Inc said tight management of inventory and expenses drove strong first-quarter earnings....
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack