USA: PacSun June Sales Jump 26.6 Per Cent
Total June sales at Pacific Sunwear of California Inc were $73.3 million, an increase of 26.6 per cent over last year's June sales of $57.9 million. The gain was largely due to a 12 per cent improvement in the men's business. The casual apparel and footwear retailer said same-store sales increased 10.5 per cent for the comparable five-week period, with PacSun same-store sales up 10.5 per cent and d.e.m.o. same-store sales up 10.3 per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores