USA: PacSun Names Joseph VP Sourcing And Production
Harris, the former executive vice-president of Rousso Apparel Group, will be responsible for sourcing and production of all PacSun and d.e.m.o. merchandise in the role.
PacSun chief merchandising officer Tim Harmon said the company was "very pleased" to welcome Harris to its executive team.
"Joseph's global supply chain management experience is truly impressive and will greatly benefit us as we grow from 900 stores to 1400 stores over the next three and a half years," he said.
In his 21-year retail and apparel industry career, Harris has held positions with Liz Claiborne, Casual Corner Group Inc, Cygne Designs Inc and Jones New York Inc.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Guatemala's proximity to the United States is being hailed as a key to the survival of the region's apparel industry. But its ability to deliver on the speed-to-market promise depends on more than loc...
Textiles and clothing make up Thailand's largest manufacturing industry, with more than 4,500 factories employing over one million people. The sector accounts for approximately 20 per cent of total em...
Liz Claiborne Inc is to install the Oracle Retail Price Optimization solution in over 200 of its outlet stores in the United States....
Liz Claiborne Inc on Monday named former CNBC chairman Pamela Thomas-Graham as group president responsible for department store better and moderate apparel brands....
Casual apparel retailer Pacific Sunwear of California Inc says its second-quarter 2005 net income increased 21 per cent, reflecting better sales and a rise in operating margin....
Women's apparel giant Liz Claiborne Inc has reported "very strong second-quarter results", after growth across a number of its brands....
Fashion apparel company Liz Claiborne Inc has completed the first phase of its implementation of PurchasingNet Inc's PNet Procure-to-Pay software....
Colombia clothing chain Ensenada has opened two stores under the US giant Liz Claiborne's banner in the Colombian capital Bogota, and industrial centre Medellin. ...
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective