USA: PacSun - Pacific Sunwear - Announces Appointment of William Rosenbaum as Vice President, General Merchandise Manager
Pacific Sunwear of California, Inc. (Nasdaq:PSUN) announced today the appointment of William Rosenbaum as Vice President, General Merchandise Manager of Young Men's. Rosenbaum will report to Michael J. Scandiffio, the Company's Executive Vice President, Merchandising. "I am very pleased to have Bill join us in this capacity," stated Scandiffio. "Bill brings to us a broad retail background with significant men's experience with specialty stores and other retail chains. He will be a significant help and asset to PacSun as we move to the next level," concluded Scandiffio. Previously, Rosenbaum was employed as Men's Merchandise Manager for Kmart from 1997 to April 2000. Prior to that, Rosenbaum served as Merchandise Manager for Abercrombie and Fitch from 1992 to 1997. Rosenbaum has held several other positions with major retailers since 1979. Pacific Sunwear is a leading specialty retailer of everyday casual apparel, accessories and footwear designed to meet the needs of active teens and young adults. The Company currently operates 421 PacSun stores, 34 PacSun outlet stores and 52 d.e.m.o. stores for a total of 507 stores in 48 states. Pacific Sunwear's website address is
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores