USA: PacSun - Pacific Sunwear - Announces Appointment of William Rosenbaum as Vice President, General Merchandise Manager
Pacific Sunwear of California, Inc. (Nasdaq:PSUN) announced today the appointment of William Rosenbaum as Vice President, General Merchandise Manager of Young Men's. Rosenbaum will report to Michael J. Scandiffio, the Company's Executive Vice President, Merchandising. "I am very pleased to have Bill join us in this capacity," stated Scandiffio. "Bill brings to us a broad retail background with significant men's experience with specialty stores and other retail chains. He will be a significant help and asset to PacSun as we move to the next level," concluded Scandiffio. Previously, Rosenbaum was employed as Men's Merchandise Manager for Kmart from 1997 to April 2000. Prior to that, Rosenbaum served as Merchandise Manager for Abercrombie and Fitch from 1992 to 1997. Rosenbaum has held several other positions with major retailers since 1979. Pacific Sunwear is a leading specialty retailer of everyday casual apparel, accessories and footwear designed to meet the needs of active teens and young adults. The Company currently operates 421 PacSun stores, 34 PacSun outlet stores and 52 d.e.m.o. stores for a total of 507 stores in 48 states. Pacific Sunwear's website address is
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016