USA: PacSun - Pacific Sunwear - Announces Appointment of William Rosenbaum as Vice President, General Merchandise Manager
Pacific Sunwear of California, Inc. (Nasdaq:PSUN) announced today the appointment of William Rosenbaum as Vice President, General Merchandise Manager of Young Men's. Rosenbaum will report to Michael J. Scandiffio, the Company's Executive Vice President, Merchandising. "I am very pleased to have Bill join us in this capacity," stated Scandiffio. "Bill brings to us a broad retail background with significant men's experience with specialty stores and other retail chains. He will be a significant help and asset to PacSun as we move to the next level," concluded Scandiffio. Previously, Rosenbaum was employed as Men's Merchandise Manager for Kmart from 1997 to April 2000. Prior to that, Rosenbaum served as Merchandise Manager for Abercrombie and Fitch from 1992 to 1997. Rosenbaum has held several other positions with major retailers since 1979. Pacific Sunwear is a leading specialty retailer of everyday casual apparel, accessories and footwear designed to meet the needs of active teens and young adults. The Company currently operates 421 PacSun stores, 34 PacSun outlet stores and 52 d.e.m.o. stores for a total of 507 stores in 48 states. Pacific Sunwear's website address is
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022