USA: PacSun - Pacific Sunwear - Announces Appointment of William Rosenbaum as Vice President, General Merchandise Manager
Pacific Sunwear of California, Inc. (Nasdaq:PSUN) announced today the appointment of William Rosenbaum as Vice President, General Merchandise Manager of Young Men's. Rosenbaum will report to Michael J. Scandiffio, the Company's Executive Vice President, Merchandising. "I am very pleased to have Bill join us in this capacity," stated Scandiffio. "Bill brings to us a broad retail background with significant men's experience with specialty stores and other retail chains. He will be a significant help and asset to PacSun as we move to the next level," concluded Scandiffio. Previously, Rosenbaum was employed as Men's Merchandise Manager for Kmart from 1997 to April 2000. Prior to that, Rosenbaum served as Merchandise Manager for Abercrombie and Fitch from 1992 to 1997. Rosenbaum has held several other positions with major retailers since 1979. Pacific Sunwear is a leading specialty retailer of everyday casual apparel, accessories and footwear designed to meet the needs of active teens and young adults. The Company currently operates 421 PacSun stores, 34 PacSun outlet stores and 52 d.e.m.o. stores for a total of 507 stores in 48 states. Pacific Sunwear's website address is
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report