USA: PacSun Q4 Income Shoots Up 48%
The California-based operator of the PacSun and d.e.m.o. clothing chains also posted a total sales increase of 22.9 per cent for the quarter to $326.3m, up from $265.6m in the previous fourth quarter.
Same-store sales, meanwhile, were up 12 per cent for the three-month period.
Companies: Pacific Sunwear of California Inc
Outdoor sports lifestyle company Quiksilver has appointed three new members to its board of directors....
Specialty retailer Pacific Sunwear of California has enjoyed a 20 per cent third-quarter profit jump, boosted by good sales of surf-inspired lines and a higher gross margin....
Teens' and young adults' retailer Pacific Sunwear of California Inc has named Wendy Burden as chief operating officer....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' August sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Casual apparel retailer Pacific Sunwear of California Inc says its second-quarter 2005 net income increased 21 per cent, reflecting better sales and a rise in operating margin....
Casual apparel retailer Pacific Sunwear of California Inc has announced the retirement of president and chief merchandising officer Tim Harmon, and has also named Reenie Benziger to the position of ex...
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' May sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Specialty retailer Pacific Sunwear of California Inc said tight management of inventory and expenses drove strong first-quarter earnings....
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores