US: PacSun Q4 loss narrows as comps rise
- Q4 net loss US$22m, down from $22.2m
- Net sales down 1.9% to $218.6m
- Comparable store sales rise 2%
Action sports and lifestyle retailer Pacific Sunwear of California posted a marginally lower fourth quarter loss after maintaining recent increases in comparable store sales.
Net sales fell 1.9% in the three months to 1 February, but comps rose 2%, giving a slight rise in full-year net sales and a 2% annual comps increase – plus a slight reduction in full-year net loss, at $47m compared to $52.6m.
“We continue to be encouraged by our positive momentum within a challenging retail environment throughout the year, marked by eight straight quarters of positive comparable store sales, sustained gross margins, and reduced operating costs, all contributing to a significant improvement in our operating performance compared to fiscal 2012,” said Gary Schoenefeld, PacSun president and CEO.
Action sports and lifestyle retailer Pacific Sunwear of California has booked an increase in comparable sales for the holiday period and upped its fourth-quarter EPS guidance....
Canadean's "Pacific Sunwear of California, Inc. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile conta...
Pacific Sunwear of California, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product ...
- DENIM DAYS: Jeans innovation bursting at the seams
- How will TPP emerge from fast-track trade bill?
- Adidas pushing self-governance for suppliers
- Rana Plaza two years on: Challenges and concerns
- US fashion industry applauds trade bills package
- Under Armour hailed "next global athletic company"
- Myanmar garment workers strike deal
- Orta and Garmon launch denim chemical screening
- Gap’s woes “not so easy to fix”
- China textile and garment firms eyeing Morocco?