UK: PAG Leisurewear adds commerce software suite
UK apparel wholesaler PAG Leisurewear is adopting NetSuite SuiteCommerce software to help grow its omni-channel business.
The cloud-based platform will provide PAG with real-time visibility and control of its entire commerce business to support timely inventory refreshes, seamless interactions with customers, and a unified commerce shopping experience for B2B and B2C customers from any device.
"The web has now become the centre of our business to meet the needs of our customers who demand an easy-to-use web store with real-time access to stock information from any device," said Michael Hanreck, partner at PAG.
More than 180 companies have now signed the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh following the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Dhaka, which killed more than 1,100 people las...
Gildan’s strategy focuses on production downtime to better align inventory levels with projected sales and improve supply chain efficiency. The company is also seeking to further increase its presence...
Apparel & Non-Apparel Manufacturing in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The prof...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Hosiery (Women and Men) both in value (US$) and in volume (Pairs) by the following Product Segments: Socks, Sheer Hosiery, and Tights/Opaques....
This report provides an update of business news in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corporate social responsibility (CSR); financial results; international trade policy...
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- Tesco's H1 profit plunge: What the analysts say
- Asos FY profit drop: What the analysts say
- Mango continues on global growth trajectory
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- Collapsed Cambodia factory had structural issues
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre