UK: PAG Leisurewear adds commerce software suite
UK apparel wholesaler PAG Leisurewear is adopting NetSuite SuiteCommerce software to help grow its omni-channel business.
The cloud-based platform will provide PAG with real-time visibility and control of its entire commerce business to support timely inventory refreshes, seamless interactions with customers, and a unified commerce shopping experience for B2B and B2C customers from any device.
"The web has now become the centre of our business to meet the needs of our customers who demand an easy-to-use web store with real-time access to stock information from any device," said Michael Hanreck, partner at PAG.
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the global apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corporate so...
Gildan Activewear CFO James Kehoe has resigned after less than seven weeks in the post to rejoin Kraft Foods Group....
The Intimate Apparel market in the US comprises of intimate apparel for both men and women. Intimate apparel products include underwear, bra, panty, sleepwear, daywear, and shapewear....
Abstract About Children’s and Infant Wear Children's wear refers to clothing for children aged between 0 months to 10 years. It includes apparel such as outerwear, underwear, nightwear, socks and t...
US textile and apparel manufacturing companies are calling on Congress to pass the Miscellaneous Tariff Bill (MTB), which they say would eliminate or reduce import duties on products not available in ...
US apparel maker Gildan Activewear has appointed James Kehoe as its new chief financial and administrative officer, with effect from 1 January....
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- The difference between compliance and safety?
- Footwear to see "significant" gains from TPP
- Is China really going through a slump?
- Gap accused of rights violations in supply chain
- US Q1 in brief – Guess, Burlington Stores, Sears
- M&S to see "departure" of sourcing chiefs?
- Gap to close 75 stores amid "disastrous" Q1
- Adidas Speedfactory eyes large-scale production