UK: PAG Leisurewear adds commerce software suite
UK apparel wholesaler PAG Leisurewear is adopting NetSuite SuiteCommerce software to help grow its omni-channel business.
The cloud-based platform will provide PAG with real-time visibility and control of its entire commerce business to support timely inventory refreshes, seamless interactions with customers, and a unified commerce shopping experience for B2B and B2C customers from any device.
"The web has now become the centre of our business to meet the needs of our customers who demand an easy-to-use web store with real-time access to stock information from any device," said Michael Hanreck, partner at PAG.
Some 190 companies have now signed the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh following the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Dhaka, which killed more than 1,100 people in 2013....
Gildan’s strategy focuses on production downtime to better align inventory levels with projected sales and improve supply chain efficiency. The company is also seeking to further increase its presence...
US apparel maker Gildan Activewear has appointed James Kehoe as its new chief financial and administrative officer, with effect from 1 January....
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Hosiery (Women and Men) both in value (US$) and in volume (Pairs) by the following Product Segments: Socks, Sheer Hosiery, and Tights/Opaques....
This report provides an update of business news in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corporate social responsibility (CSR); financial results; international trade policy...
Fruit of the Loom has agreed a deal with Parkdale America that will see it sell its US yarn spinning operations to the company which will then provide new state-of-the-art cotton and cotton blended ya...
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the global apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corporate so...
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- 2015: Welcome to the new fashion consumer
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- George at Asda on responsible retail journey
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- Kanati pulls production out of Pakistan
- Gap to close Piperlime division
- Hanesbrands invests $1.5m in US hosiery plant
- US takes final step to WTO TFA implementation
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead