UK: PAG Leisurewear adds commerce software suite
UK apparel wholesaler PAG Leisurewear is adopting NetSuite SuiteCommerce software to help grow its omni-channel business.
The cloud-based platform will provide PAG with real-time visibility and control of its entire commerce business to support timely inventory refreshes, seamless interactions with customers, and a unified commerce shopping experience for B2B and B2C customers from any device.
"The web has now become the centre of our business to meet the needs of our customers who demand an easy-to-use web store with real-time access to stock information from any device," said Michael Hanreck, partner at PAG.
Gildan Activewear CFO James Kehoe has resigned after less than seven weeks in the post to rejoin Kraft Foods Group....
US textile and apparel manufacturing companies are calling on Congress to pass the Miscellaneous Tariff Bill (MTB), which they say would eliminate or reduce import duties on products not available in ...
- Under Armour on track with new UAS sportswear line
- Myanmar garment exports surged 20% in 2015
- EU trade ministers push on TTIP and Canada pacts
- What does the future hold for world wool supply?
- Unravelling cotton's supply and demand challenges
- US retailers urge action on Hanjin Shipping crisis
- Zara launches eco-friendly Join Life collection
- Adidas unveils first Speedfactory running shoe
- Bangladesh calls for US duty-free apparel access
- Ascena Retail disappoints amid challenging year
- Too Many Standards
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Ralph Lauren Corporation : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras