PAKISTAN: Pakistan And EU Hold Talks On Quotas
Commerce Minister Abdul Razak Dawood and a delegation of Commerce Ministry officials are visiting Brussels for the talks. The Pakistan delegation would discuss the issue of restrictions with the European Commissioner for trade, Pascal Lamy, and would press for the removal of curbs on textile products.
Pakistan would also be asking the EU to recalculate the anti-dumping duties levied on its bed linen imports into the EU in the light of the appellate body's ruling in India's case.
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020