CYPRUS: Palinex To Expand Into Hungary
Cyprus's leisure and sportswear chain Palinex Trading Limited said on Monday it has signed a master franchise agreement to expand into Hungary.The company said it planned to create a Hungarian subsidiary that would supervise a five-year expansion plan into the country called Palinex Trading Hungary KFT. Palinex said its first Athlete's Foot store would open at Budapest's Auchan commercial centre in December 2000. It is also negotiating leasing space for another two stores it is planning to open there in the first six months of 2001.In a statement to the Cyprus Stock Exchange, Palinex said it also planned to expand its chain of Athlete's Foot, Tommy Hilfiger and Trax Activewear stores on Cyprus.(C) Reuters Limited 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands