UK: Panache Lingerie to improve visbility and control
Global lingerie specialist Panache Lingerie Limited is implementing Fast React's Vision solution to help minimise delays and improve efficiency.
The company, whose brands include Panache Swimwear, Cleo by Panache and Masquerade Lingerie, has offices in New York, Germany and Hong Kong.
With increasing demand for its brands, plus quality, cost and margin pressures, the company needed to improve visbility and control from design to delivery.
Fast React's Vision solution will enable Panache to improve range plan and margin analysis, as well as work closely with suppliers to minimise delays and increase operational efficiency.
Modules include Range Planning (Storyboard), Product Costings, Bills of Material, Remote Supplier Updates, Critical Path Management and the Fast React report writer.
"To have a system which both supports the existing processes that work and brings new ideas along with a more focused way of working is a refreshing approach," said Audrey Harris, head of technical at Panache Lingerie.
While Stuart Knipe, IT manager at Panache Lingerie added: "We anticipate tangible benefits including reducing our time to market, increasing efficiency and a clearer communication channel to our factories."
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- Under Armour on track with new UAS sportswear line
- Myanmar garment exports surged 20% in 2015
- Unravelling cotton's supply and demand challenges
- Why synthetic fibres are a safe bet for the future
- EU trade ministers push on TTIP and Canada pacts
- US retailers urge action on Hanjin Shipping crisis
- Brexit may hit suppliers with UK duty-free access
- Zara launches eco-friendly Join Life collection
- Adidas unveils first Speedfactory running shoe
- New US tariff classifications impact woven apparel
- Too Many Standards
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Ralph Lauren Corporation : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras