UK: Panache Lingerie to improve visbility and control
Global lingerie specialist Panache Lingerie Limited is implementing Fast React's Vision solution to help minimise delays and improve efficiency.
The company, whose brands include Panache Swimwear, Cleo by Panache and Masquerade Lingerie, has offices in New York, Germany and Hong Kong.
With increasing demand for its brands, plus quality, cost and margin pressures, the company needed to improve visbility and control from design to delivery.
Fast React's Vision solution will enable Panache to improve range plan and margin analysis, as well as work closely with suppliers to minimise delays and increase operational efficiency.
Modules include Range Planning (Storyboard), Product Costings, Bills of Material, Remote Supplier Updates, Critical Path Management and the Fast React report writer.
"To have a system which both supports the existing processes that work and brings new ideas along with a more focused way of working is a refreshing approach," said Audrey Harris, head of technical at Panache Lingerie.
While Stuart Knipe, IT manager at Panache Lingerie added: "We anticipate tangible benefits including reducing our time to market, increasing efficiency and a clearer communication channel to our factories."
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- UK reshoring hub hit by sweatshop claims
- New fibre and fabric innovations for outdoor wear
- COMMENT: Skills or new technology?
- South Africa to grow grass for recyclable textiles
- US West Coast port contract reached
- 30% of Adidas cotton from sustainable sources
- Activewear driving US apparel spend
- Benetton to embark on living wage roadmap
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide