UK: Panache Lingerie to improve visbility and control
Global lingerie specialist Panache Lingerie Limited is implementing Fast React's Vision solution to help minimise delays and improve efficiency.
The company, whose brands include Panache Swimwear, Cleo by Panache and Masquerade Lingerie, has offices in New York, Germany and Hong Kong.
With increasing demand for its brands, plus quality, cost and margin pressures, the company needed to improve visbility and control from design to delivery.
Fast React's Vision solution will enable Panache to improve range plan and margin analysis, as well as work closely with suppliers to minimise delays and increase operational efficiency.
Modules include Range Planning (Storyboard), Product Costings, Bills of Material, Remote Supplier Updates, Critical Path Management and the Fast React report writer.
"To have a system which both supports the existing processes that work and brings new ideas along with a more focused way of working is a refreshing approach," said Audrey Harris, head of technical at Panache Lingerie.
While Stuart Knipe, IT manager at Panache Lingerie added: "We anticipate tangible benefits including reducing our time to market, increasing efficiency and a clearer communication channel to our factories."
- M&S to launch supply chain human rights policy
- VF pushes ahead on chemicals management
- M&S project benefits garment worker health
- Can the Gap brand reclaim its iconic status?
- Key pieces of US trade agenda signed into law
- C&A to add "accurate fit" label to garments
- China cotton stockpile auction may shake up market
- US retail landscape "mediocre" over next 5 years
- WEBINAR: Compliance: Why has it failed?
- Myanmar makers mull shut-downs over wage plans