USA: Latest Color Communication Tool Helps the Entire Supply Chain: PANTONE(R) Colors Now in Datacolor Color Systems
Datacolor International, a leading worldwide provider of color communication technology, announces the availability of PANTONE Colors in its popular color matching software and color quality control systems for its core industries, including paint, plastics, ink and printing and textiles. Specifically, the cooperative effort between the two leaders in color-related technologies delivers easy to access and operate PANTONE Color libraries in Datacolor's ColorTools(TM) QC system as well as its Datamatch® software.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Technology key to shopper experience
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022