USA: Paragon Launches G-Tex Apparel, Textile Software
Paragon Business Systems has entered the AS400 marketplace with the North American release of the G-Tex apparel and textile software application.
Already operating in countries in Europe, Asia, South America, North America and the Middle East, the launch follows Paragon's distribution agreement last year with Porini of Italy.
Paragon president Ken Gould says: "With the G-TeX product we have found a stable, high quality product that uses a combination of the AS400 server and Microsoft client presentation.
"This is a system that has been developed for this industry from the start, and has a strong history and track record. By deploying with both IBM and Microsoft technology customers will get the best of both from the top two technology companies in the world."
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020