USA: Paragon Technologies Signs $800,000 Contract
Material handling solutions supplier Paragon Technologies Inc's Ermanco brand has received an order for approximately $800,000 to provide a distribution system for a leader in the apparel and accessories industry.
Terms of the contract were not disclosed.
Paragon Technologies provides material handling systems and automated solutions for material flow applications.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"