US: Parisa hires vice president of sales development
Private label lingerie and swimwear manufacturer Parisa USA has hired Jalil Keval as its vice president of sales development.
Mr Keval, who has held innerwear sales management positions at Vanity Fair Brands, Jockey International and Tommy Hilfiger Underwear, will be responsible for overseeing sales activities at Parisa's lingerie and swimwear divisions.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Growth in the global retail market for swimwear is slowing down, according to new research published by just-style. However, the blurring of fashion brands and sports functionality, coupled with chang...
Vanity Fair Brands, a subsidiary of Fuit of the Loom, is planning to bring 200 jobs to its Monroeville plant, say local reports....
Jockey International and Gerber Childrenswear have inked a deal that will see Jockey's children's apparel business grow into new categories....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report