UK: Parker Puts Best Foot Forward
A fantastic selection of eski classics leisure footwear, comprising three distinctive designs, is newly available from Parker merchanting, UK leading distributor of construction and civil engineering consumables. The new range, which forms part of an ongoing product development campaign in footwear, is stylish and comfortable.The Hiker Boot, Nubuck Boot and Boat Shoe are all manufactured to the highest standards using the latest technology with premium uppers and sole designs.The Hiker Boot is a stylish moccasin style construction low cut boot featuring a full grain water repellent leather upper together with padded collar and tongue. Other features include full cambrelle lining, five eyelet fastening, double density rubber sole and EVA midsole for comfort. It comes in black and is available in sizes 6-12 inclusive.All eski classics footwear is manufactured under the stringent controls of EN420, full details of the eski classics range will be featured in Parker's new PPE catalogue, available in November. To order a copy of the catalogue, or for details of your nearest depot, contact the Parker head office on +44 (0)113 282 2933 or visit the company website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores