UK: Parker Puts Best Foot Forward
A fantastic selection of eski classics leisure footwear, comprising three distinctive designs, is newly available from Parker merchanting, UK leading distributor of construction and civil engineering consumables. The new range, which forms part of an ongoing product development campaign in footwear, is stylish and comfortable.The Hiker Boot, Nubuck Boot and Boat Shoe are all manufactured to the highest standards using the latest technology with premium uppers and sole designs.The Hiker Boot is a stylish moccasin style construction low cut boot featuring a full grain water repellent leather upper together with padded collar and tongue. Other features include full cambrelle lining, five eyelet fastening, double density rubber sole and EVA midsole for comfort. It comes in black and is available in sizes 6-12 inclusive.All eski classics footwear is manufactured under the stringent controls of EN420, full details of the eski classics range will be featured in Parker's new PPE catalogue, available in November. To order a copy of the catalogue, or for details of your nearest depot, contact the Parker head office on +44 (0)113 282 2933 or visit the company website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Carter's, Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022