UK: Parker Puts Best Foot Forward
The Hiker Boot, Nubuck Boot and Boat Shoe are all manufactured to the highest standards using the latest technology with premium uppers and sole designs.
The Hiker Boot is a stylish moccasin style construction low cut boot featuring a full grain water repellent leather upper together with padded collar and tongue. Other features include full cambrelle lining, five eyelet fastening, double density rubber sole and EVA midsole for comfort. It comes in black and is available in sizes 6-12 inclusive.
All eski classics footwear is manufactured under the stringent controls of EN420, full details of the eski classics range will be featured in Parker's new PPE catalogue, available in November. To order a copy of the catalogue, or for details of your nearest depot, contact the Parker head office on +44 (0)113 282 2933 or visit the company website at www.parker-merchanting.com.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022