AUSTRALIA: PAS Group buys Fiorelli, Capelle & Review
Private equity firm PAS Group has acquired clothing and accessories businesses Fiorelli, Capelle and Review.
The purchases, which were backed by Deutsche Bank, will help PAS' plans for rapid expansion as it prepares for a possible floatation or assets sale in the next few years.
Group managing director Eric Morris said: "They have established themselves as dominant brands in their respective markets, which makes them an ideal fit with our business strategy.
"Our growth plan involves acquiring businesses that have established themselves as strong performers in the Australian market, work with management to identify how we can ensure continued growth and identify opportunities to leverage across the group."
The equity group, previously called Pacific Apparel Solutions, did not reveal the financial details of the latest transactions. Its other brands include Trail, Breakaway, Designworks and Hopkins Group.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Is China losing its edge as a US apparel supplier?
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report