UK: Patrick Cox Close To Clinching Louis Vuitton Deal
Shoe designer, Patrick Cox, is close to announcing a deal with fashion conglomerate LVMH, UK newspaper the Independent on Sunday reported. This will fund his international expansion and see him designing high-fashion shoes for Louis Vuitton. LV Capital, the investment vehicle run by LVMH's chairman Bernard Arnault, is to take a minority stake in Cobblers, Mr Cox's company, in a deal that could value the business at up to £15m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020