UK: Patrick Cox Denies LVMH Rumours
Shoemaker to the rich and famous, Patrick Cox, has been rumoured to have held talks with luxury goods group, LVMH. According to one media source, LVMH has spoken to London-based Patrick Cox about acquiring a stake in the company. But a spokesman for Cox, whose shoes are worn by Elton John, Liz Hurley and George Michael to name a few, told just-style: "I know nothing about this."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth