US: Patti Simigran to lead merchandising at Maurices
Women's wear retailer Dress Barn Inc has hired Patti Simigran as executive vice president and chief merchandising officer for its Maurices division.
She will oversee the merchandise strategy and direction for Maurices' retail and e-commerce businesses, which operates 749 stores selling value priced fashion for women aged 17-34.
Simigran most recently served as president/CMO of Tabi International, but has also held senior management positions at David's Bridal, Sears Holding Corp, and Land's End.
Better than expected results at its Maurices and Justice chains have helped women's wear retailer Dress Barn Inc to more than double its third quarter earnings...
Apparel retail group Dress Barn posted a strong increase in fourth quarter profit, aided by a healthy contribution from its recently acquired Justice chain....
- TPP: now the real fight starts
- Why TPP implementation is far from a done deal
- Private label sourcing faces range of pressures
- Cambodia leads US apparel import growth in August
- Common themes unite Inditex and H&M supply chains
- Update: Negotiators agree landmark TPP trade deal
- Cambodia sets new minimum wage at US$140
- Nike debuts new fabric for adaptive breathability
- New Bangladesh labour rules draw union criticism
- Vietnam releases new textile dye regulations
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry