US: Patti Simigran to lead merchandising at Maurices
Women's wear retailer Dress Barn Inc has hired Patti Simigran as executive vice president and chief merchandising officer for its Maurices division.
She will oversee the merchandise strategy and direction for Maurices' retail and e-commerce businesses, which operates 749 stores selling value priced fashion for women aged 17-34.
Simigran most recently served as president/CMO of Tabi International, but has also held senior management positions at David's Bridal, Sears Holding Corp, and Land's End.
Better than expected results at its Maurices and Justice chains have helped women's wear retailer Dress Barn Inc to more than double its third quarter earnings...
Apparel retail group Dress Barn posted a strong increase in fourth quarter profit, aided by a healthy contribution from its recently acquired Justice chain....
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- COMMENT: Skills or new technology?
- UK reshoring hub hit by sweatshop claims
- South Africa to grow grass for recyclable textiles
- Activewear driving US apparel spend
- JC Penney share price falls on Q4 loss
- Sri Lanka and Bangladesh FTA talks underway
- Delta Galil open to M&A as profit grows
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide