UK: Paul Smith To Help School Design Uniforms
World-famous fashion designer, Sir Paul Smith, is going back to school - to help youngsters cut a dash in classy new uniforms. The doyen of British fashion, who set up his business in 1970 in Nottingham, is providing design expertise to nearby Aldercar School in Langley Mill. Fashion-conscious youngsters are designing uniforms, a new PE kit and even the uniforms worn by catering staff.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores