UK: Paul Smith To Set Up Shop In Italy
The doyen of British fashion, Sir Paul Smith, is to open a shop in Italy, in an 18th century palace opposite Milan's famous Grand Hotel. Paul, whose clothes are worn by Prime Minister Tony Blair and politician Peter Mandelson, became only the second British fashion designer to be knighted in November last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"