USA: Paul Stuart Launches New Website
Paul Stuart, the men's and women's apparel retailer with stores in New York and Chicago, recently launched it's first website, paulstuart.com , designed and developed by Multimedia Solutions Corporation (MSC). In its current form, paulstuart.com will increase the visibility of the Paul Stuart brand, encourage visits to the physical store locations, broaden the customer base of women and younger professionals, and provide an easy way for Paul Stuart's international customers to stay in touch. The website will eventually include e-commerce, giving consumers the ability to buy Paul Stuart products online.Paulstuart.com provides easy access to information about the company and its products, including the men's and women's apparel lines, the company's history, and store locations. Visitors may also read the latest Paul Stuart newsletter online, contact the company with comments, questions and requests, and register to receive e-mail updates on promotions and special events."Multimedia Solutions is proud to have worked with Paul Stuart, one of the leading retailers of exclusive men's and women's apparel, in designing an engaging and brand-building website," said Steven Zaleon, CEO of Multimedia Solutions. "We look forward to taking paulstuart.com to the next level with an e-commerce solution."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Hong Kong's Winds Group to open Haiti factory
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report