USA: Paul Stuart Launches New Website
Paul Stuart, the men's and women's apparel retailer with stores in New York and Chicago, recently launched it's first website, paulstuart.com , designed and developed by Multimedia Solutions Corporation (MSC). In its current form, paulstuart.com will increase the visibility of the Paul Stuart brand, encourage visits to the physical store locations, broaden the customer base of women and younger professionals, and provide an easy way for Paul Stuart's international customers to stay in touch. The website will eventually include e-commerce, giving consumers the ability to buy Paul Stuart products online.Paulstuart.com provides easy access to information about the company and its products, including the men's and women's apparel lines, the company's history, and store locations. Visitors may also read the latest Paul Stuart newsletter online, contact the company with comments, questions and requests, and register to receive e-mail updates on promotions and special events."Multimedia Solutions is proud to have worked with Paul Stuart, one of the leading retailers of exclusive men's and women's apparel, in designing an engaging and brand-building website," said Steven Zaleon, CEO of Multimedia Solutions. "We look forward to taking paulstuart.com to the next level with an e-commerce solution."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US Q4 in brief – Chico's FAS, TJX Companies
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar