USA: Paxar Announces Board Of Directors Election
Paxar Corporation, providers of identification and tracking solutions to retailers and apparel manufacturers, has announced the election of David L Kolb as a director of the company. Mr Kolb is currently chairman of the board of Mohawk Industries Inc, a $3.3bn manufacturer of carpets and rugs. Mr Kolb, who joined Mohawk in 1980, retired as chief executive officer effective January 1, 2001 after having served in that capacity since 1988. Prior to joining Mohawk, he held various executive positions with Allied-Signal Corporation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack