SPAIN: Paxar Buys Bornemann Barata
Paxar has bought the remaining 57 per cent of Bornemann Barata, SA after the company indirectly acquired 43 per cent of the Barcelona-based company in May in connection with the purchase of Bornemann & Bick KG. Bornemann Barata, co-founded by Joaquin Barata, is a full-service provider of apparel identification products to Spanish retailers and apparel manufacturers. As part of the transition, Barata will maintain the position of managing director of the combined operations of Bornemann Barata and Paxar Iberia, SA. The operations of these businesses are expected to be merged in the near future.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- Hirdaramani to head WFSGI manufacturers committee
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack