SPAIN: Paxar Buys Bornemann Barata
Paxar has bought the remaining 57 per cent of Bornemann Barata, SA after the company indirectly acquired 43 per cent of the Barcelona-based company in May in connection with the purchase of Bornemann & Bick KG. Bornemann Barata, co-founded by Joaquin Barata, is a full-service provider of apparel identification products to Spanish retailers and apparel manufacturers. As part of the transition, Barata will maintain the position of managing director of the combined operations of Bornemann Barata and Paxar Iberia, SA. The operations of these businesses are expected to be merged in the near future.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022