SPAIN: Paxar Buys Bornemann Barata
Paxar has bought the remaining 57 per cent of Bornemann Barata, SA after the company indirectly acquired 43 per cent of the Barcelona-based company in May in connection with the purchase of Bornemann & Bick KG. Bornemann Barata, co-founded by Joaquin Barata, is a full-service provider of apparel identification products to Spanish retailers and apparel manufacturers. As part of the transition, Barata will maintain the position of managing director of the combined operations of Bornemann Barata and Paxar Iberia, SA. The operations of these businesses are expected to be merged in the near future.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective