USA: Paxar Buys Norwegian Label Maker NTP
NTP, which is located in Norway, had approximately $5 million in sales in 2001.
Paul J Griswold, Paxar's president and chief executive officer, stated: "The acquisition of NTP provides an important technology platform that extends our solutions offering to our retail and brand apparel customers and enhances our relationships with customers throughout Europe and around the world. Our customers find that transfers are a unique way to differentiate their products in a highly competitive marketplace."
Griswold added: "Acquisitions remain a key element in our growth strategy. As we focus on expanding our geographic reach or increasing our technological capabilities, this transaction accomplishes both objectives."
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack