USA: Paxar Cuts Q1 Outlook, Sees Cost-Cutting
Leading supplier of merchandising systems to retailers and apparel producers, Paxar Corp, on Monday cut its first quarter outlook and said it is planning a series of cost-cutting measures. The New York-based company said it now sees first quarter sales of $162-$163 million and net income to be $0.4-$1.2m compared to its previous forecast of sales of $160-$165m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores