USA: Payless Contracts Accenture For Web Services
Under the agreement, Accenture will design, build and manage the retailer's new website, including taking over responsibility for hosting the site and providing applications management support.
It will use its Interactive Retail Services solution, based on Micrsoft's Windows Server system, in the development process.
This new Microsoft architecture will make it easier for Payless to make changes to its online storefront, enhancing its ability to respond to trends quickly and update price and product information.
Payless hopes to increase online channel sales by 15-20 per cent annually as a result of the redevelopment.
Companies: Payless ShoeSource Inc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Payless ShoeSource is launching a designer footwear collection, designed by Laura Poretzky, which will be unveiled at New York Fashion Week....
Footwear retailer Payless ShoeSource plans to open a second product replenishment facility in the western US....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' November sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Family footwear retailer Payless ShoeSource said better sales and favourable pricing boosted its third-quarter profit to $21.9 million compared to earnings of $6.6m last year....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' October sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' September sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' July sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Specialty family footwear retailer Payless ShoeSource Inc has completed its previously announced senior management succession....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts