US: Payless expands Christian Siriano collection
Footwear retailer Payless ShoeSource is extending its tie-up with designer Christian Siriano after adding a wider assortment, lower prices and a new Christian Siriano for Payless Gold Label to his autumn designs.
The expanded collection of shoes and handbags arrives in 2,400 Payless stores next week, with prices starting at $23 an item. The new label will be refreshed four times a year with new seasonal collections.
"Our customers love Christian's creative designs and given the popularity of his current Payless label - which stresses more dress looks from his New York Fashion Week runway show - we knew we had to bring forward more of Christian's style at great prices to more Payless stores and a broader customer base," said Payless president and CEO, LuAnn Via.
The collection includes six shoe styles - dress pumps, ballet flats, casual oxfords, ankles boots, and strappy dress sandals in faux suede, leather, and patent materials.
The Christian Siriano for Payless Gold label is inspired by Siriano's fall 2011 New York Fashion Week runway show held last February, and includes six shoe styles and two coordinating handbags at prices starting from $40 an item.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Footwear retailer Payless ShoeSource has signed two new franchise deals that will see stores open in Korea, Thailand and Vietnam for the first time later this year....
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Britain’s Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trad
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022