US: Payless extends footwear deal with Lela Rose
Footwear retailer Payless ShoeSource has signed a new multi-year agreement with fashion designer Lela Rose that will also see the launch of a new special occasion shoe collection.
As well as continuing to design her Lela Rose for Payless collection, the deal will include the new 'Unforgettable Moments by Lela Rose' line of dyeable shoes which is due out in early 2009.
This new range will include several core styles, as well as seasonal trends, which can be dyed in 64 colours hand-picked by the designer.
Payless first started working with Lela Rose in September 2006 with a seasonal line of footwear and accessory designs created in conjunction with Lela Rose's ready-to-wear clothing. The collection sells for under $40 an item.
The new agreements include four seasonal Lela Rose for Payless collections per year, and a line of infant and toddler shoes under the brand name Teeny Toes Lela Rose Collection.
British luxury goods firm Burberry Group Plc is eyeing growth in the Middle East through a new joint venture company set up to manage its retail and wholesale distribution in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, as w...
Savile Row fashion house Hardy Amies Plc has been sold to Fung Capital Europe, the private investment arm of Hong Kong sourcing giant Li & Fung, for an undisclosed sum....
Luxury goods maker Hermès Group saw sales increase 14.2% to EUR1.22bn (US$1.56bn) over the first nine months, buoyed by strong results in Asia and the Americas....
Italian fashion group Aeffe SpA is to take its Alberta Ferretti and Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti brands to Korea through a franchise agreement with SE International....
Women's ready-to-wear clothing retailer The Etam Group has posted net sales of EUR236.3m for the third quarter, down 0.3% compared with the same period last year....
Footwear retailer Payless ShoeSource is to launch a low-priced eco-friendly shoe and handbag line and has signed an eco consultant to help drive 'green' innovation across the range....
Savile Row fashion house Hardy Amies Plc today (10 October) appointed administrators to the company after failing to secure funding to support its working capital requirements....
Savile Row fashion house Hardy Amies Plc is teetering on the brink of bankruptcy after failing to secure additional funding from its major investor....
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020