USA: Payless ShoeSource Execs Miss Out On Bonuses
The operator of nearly 5,000 stores said in a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission it withheld bonuses for all its executives including Steven Douglass as it failed to meet an internal earnings target.
The company axed around 100 loss-making stores in 2002 but posted a full year profit of $4.64 per diluted share compared to $2.01 per diluted share in the year-ago period.
"For the annual performance period, the company's performance was below the threshold performance levels for EBIT,” it said. “As a result no executive officer received an annual incentive award based on company performance for fiscal 2002."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Fashion footwear company Steven Madden has appointed Daniel Friedman as executive licensing director....
Payless ShoeSource is launching a designer footwear collection, designed by Laura Poretzky, which will be unveiled at New York Fashion Week....
Footwear wholesaler Steven Madden has announced the appointment of Matt Joyce to president of the company's women's wholesale division....
Footwear retailer Payless ShoeSource plans to open a second product replenishment facility in the western US....
Footwear retailer Steven Madden has reported a 12.9 per cent third-quarter sales rise after its wholesale and retail units saw good demand, and has announced the forthcoming departure of president Ric...
Shoe company Steven Madden Ltd says third-quarter profit is likely to exceed forecasts on better-than-anticipated sales in both wholesale and retail as well as gross margin growth....
Specialty family footwear retailer Payless ShoeSource Inc has completed its previously announced senior management succession....
Shoe chain Payless ShoeSource Inc has secured Matthew Rubel, a former executive of sportswear giant Nike Inc, as its new chief executive officer from July onwards....
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts