USA: Payless Steps Out With New Shoe Fitting Service
Footwear retailer Payless ShoeSource has introduced a new service to help ensure kids' shoes fit properly and keep pace with the rapid growth of children's feet. The service, called Growing Smart, "allows parents to bring their children into any of the nearly 4,500 Payless stores across the United States for a fitting and to receive a Growing Smart fitting chart so they can easily track their child's shoe size," says John Haugh, chief marketing officer and senior vice president of business development for Payless ShoeSource. Growing Smart is part of the footwear retailer's industry-recognised Children's Footwear Program.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022