USA: Payless Steps Out With New Shoe Fitting Service
Footwear retailer Payless ShoeSource has introduced a new service to help ensure kids' shoes fit properly and keep pace with the rapid growth of children's feet. The service, called Growing Smart, "allows parents to bring their children into any of the nearly 4,500 Payless stores across the United States for a fitting and to receive a Growing Smart fitting chart so they can easily track their child's shoe size," says John Haugh, chief marketing officer and senior vice president of business development for Payless ShoeSource. Growing Smart is part of the footwear retailer's industry-recognised Children's Footwear Program.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Brands urged to empower women in sub-Sahara Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective