USA: Payless Steps Out With New Shoe Fitting Service
Footwear retailer Payless ShoeSource has introduced a new service to help ensure kids' shoes fit properly and keep pace with the rapid growth of children's feet. The service, called Growing Smart, "allows parents to bring their children into any of the nearly 4,500 Payless stores across the United States for a fitting and to receive a Growing Smart fitting chart so they can easily track their child's shoe size," says John Haugh, chief marketing officer and senior vice president of business development for Payless ShoeSource. Growing Smart is part of the footwear retailer's industry-recognised Children's Footwear Program.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack