USA: Payless Steps Out With New Shoe Fitting Service
Footwear retailer Payless ShoeSource has introduced a new service to help ensure kids' shoes fit properly and keep pace with the rapid growth of children's feet. The service, called Growing Smart, "allows parents to bring their children into any of the nearly 4,500 Payless stores across the United States for a fitting and to receive a Growing Smart fitting chart so they can easily track their child's shoe size," says John Haugh, chief marketing officer and senior vice president of business development for Payless ShoeSource. Growing Smart is part of the footwear retailer's industry-recognised Children's Footwear Program.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022