USA: Payless Steps Out With New Shoe Fitting Service
Footwear retailer Payless ShoeSource has introduced a new service to help ensure kids' shoes fit properly and keep pace with the rapid growth of children's feet. The service, called Growing Smart, "allows parents to bring their children into any of the nearly 4,500 Payless stores across the United States for a fitting and to receive a Growing Smart fitting chart so they can easily track their child's shoe size," says John Haugh, chief marketing officer and senior vice president of business development for Payless ShoeSource. Growing Smart is part of the footwear retailer's industry-recognised Children's Footwear Program.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, HanesBrands
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report