US: Payless to launch Brash teen footwear range
Footwear chain Payless ShoeSource has teamed up with musical artist Sierra Kusterbeck as the face of its new teen footwear collection which is launching later this year.
Due to launch in early August, the Brash range will feature around 120 shoe and accessory items for teens including footwear in women's and youth girls' sizing, handbags, jewellery, hair accessories and beauty products including fragrances and make-up.
"Brash helps us complete our teen brand portfolio with a wide array of affordable on-trend shoe, accessory and beauty items for the spontaneous and playful teen shopper who wants to stand out from the crowd and experiment and invent her own independent style," said Payless CEO LuAnn Via.
Shoe prices will start at $25, with boots from $45.
"I am thrilled to team up with Payless on Brash," said Kusterbeck, who will feature in the Brash campaign and in the public programmes supporting the new brand. Additional terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack