US: Payless unveils new Dexter footwear range
Retailer Payless ShoeSource has launched new ranges of the Dexter footwear brand for men, women and boys in its stores throughout the US.
The launch comes through a licensing deal between the retailer and Dexter brand owner HH Brown.
The brand, established in 1957, has previously only been available at premium price-points in department stores and speciality retailers, but sells at Payless at less than US$40 a pair.
The Payless Dexter ranges include women's sport casuals and printed and woven skimmers; men's oxfords, penny loafers and nautical slip-ons; and boys' casual and dress styles.
Payless also intends to offer styles for girls later this year at its 4,500 branches.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Damages due to be paid by footwear company Collective Brands to sporting goods firm Adidas Group in a trademark infringement lawsuit have been slashed by 75%....
US footwear chain operator Collective Brands has posted second quarter 2008 net earnings of US$8.1m, down from $24.9m in Q2 last year, but including $36.2m in pre-tax expenses related to litigation as...
Here is a roundup of the top five most-read stories on just-style this week. Click on each headline for the full story....
Footwear retailer Payless ShoeSource's three guest designers are taking to the catwalk with their new creations during New York Fashion Week....
Collective Brands and its Payless ShoeSource unit have announced plans for expansion into the Middle East region, signing an agreement with retail franchisee MH Alshaya....
Retailer Payless ShoeSource has extended its agreement with designer Stacey Bendet Eisner covering her footwear collection, Alice + Olivia for Payless....
A $30m trademark infringement settlement has helped athletic footwear maker K-Swiss Inc to a three-fold rise in second quarter profit - and given it a strong balance sheet as it tries to reposition it...
A US court has issued a preliminary injunction against discount shoe chain Payless ShoeSource Inc after deciding that its use of the American Eagle mark for footwear and bags infringes the trademark o...
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective