UK: Peacock Enjoys Solid Festive Sales
Discount fashion chain Peacock on Wednesday reported a three per cent climb in same-store sales for the festive season and said it's now set to hit its full-year targets. The Cardiff-based operator of around 350 outlets said it also benefited from a two per cent rise in same-store sales for the third quarter and a solid performance from Bon Marche where sales were up seven per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores